Search This Blog

Monday, August 21, 2017

About this site

Some people like Mr Matt Cawby throws around accusatory comments on posts & twitter claiming I steal his information. We Matt, 1st off you are not the foremost authority at Paine Field. Most of the information I post is a matter of public record via FAA, Flightaware, and FlightRadar24. As for items that are only known based on Boeing Proprietary information, I also have developed a select few relationships with Boeing Contacts that provide me with that Intel. I would never take credit for info you share, which is often times also incorrect. So before you start hurling threats or accusing remarks towards me or my staff. Get your facts straight.

Besides I would never pay for info that is free and comes from a more friendly person.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for your work. This is the most updated site around and I'm on hear every day. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris, thank you for your efforts and dedication to our shared love. You bring tramediius joy to my life and I look forward to a new post from you with the anticipation of a 6 year old on Christmas morning.

    Let the other guys say what they will. You keep filling our life with pure joy. The rest would take care of itself.

    Thanks again, you're the best.

    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a shame when it comes to this. Aviation enthusiasts tend to get very protective of territory for some reason and create tension unnecessarily. We're all here for the same thing and the information you guys at KPAE provide for those on the other side of the globe is much appreciated regardless of how the info is sourced.

    Im looking forward to as many pics of the QANTAS 787 as you can fit on the page!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is he the guy who wants money for information / pics from KPAE?
    This (his?) blog (http://kpae.blogspot.com) was such a nice and informative page but since you have to pay it's a No Go in my opinion.
    Keep up the great work - it's much apreciated!!
    Cheers from Zurich ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about your site. I do like the fact you'll be on the front line of pictures when the construction of the first 777-9 and 777-8 commences.

    ReplyDelete